Shop, bakery, bike hire
At 150 metres from the campsite, our shop is open every day, the bakery offers freshly baked bred and pastries every day and many other services at the campsite...
A sandy path takes you to the bar-restaurant and campsite shop (150 m from the campsite)
From the end of May until mid-September, the shop will be open for bread and croissants, groceries, beach items,newspapers, post cards or camping gaz (outside this period, bread will be available at the reception).
- You will be able to borrow English books, games or table tennis bats.
- Safes are available for hire (12 €/week).
- Bike hire : for adults and children (for half a day, a day or a week: 10 € for half a day). Child seats and helmets are available.
- Canoes for hire : for the day or half a day: 8 € for half a day.
- Laundrette with 5 washing machines (5 € per token) and 4 tumble dryers (4 € per token).
- Ironing boards and irons are available for free.
We can freeze your ice-packs. Sale of ice-bags in July and August.
The reception is open from 9am to 7.30pm (7am in low season) and the campsite is supervised 24 hours a day. We can even welcome you outside office opening hours, on request.
Communication and information
You will find a telephone, fax, post, internet connection wi-fi with a computer, tourist information.
Wifi is available thoughout the campsite.
Why not do your shopping at the different local markets ? In La Trinité sur Mer on Tuesdays and Fridays, in Carnac on Wednesdays and Fridays and in Auray on Monday, one of the largest markets in France.
- A market gardener also sells his produce and organises a small market near Saint Philibert, just after Kerispert bridge.
- An organic market sets up on Tuesday mornings on Place de Port-En-Dro in Carnac-Plage in July and August.
- The fish market in La Trinité sur Mer is open every morning.